2020 MOST GASE TAIWAN Global Talent Internship Program
- Topic of the Year: Artificial Intelligence X Green Technology
- Duration: 30 June to 26 August 2020
– The program fee and local travel insurance will be provided by MOST GASE.
– Students are responsible for airfares, visas, meals, local transportation, personal insurance and other personal expenses.
– Accommodation: provided by MOST GASE and Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan (see brochure for details)
- Required Documents:
- Application Form (please contact ISSC for this Form)
- Statement of Purpose (within 700 words)
- Curriculum Vitae in PDF format
- Research Proposal (no word limit)
- Letter of Recommendation in PDF format
- Official English Transcripts in PDF format
- Copy of Passport (Bio-page)
- Head-shot Photo (360×480 pixel) in JPG format
- Other Supplementary Documents (Optional)
- Deadline for Application: 16:00, Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at ISSC Office (A2.604)
- More information can be found at this program’s brochure or website.