International University – Viet Nam National University is pleased to announce the 2nd International Summer Internship at NII in 2019. NII will provide applicants with internship opportunities. After finishing the program and completing the internship report, interns will be given a certificate from NII. The detailed information is as follows:
- Internship Duration:
– Applicants can conduct the internship from 60 to 180 days at NII. The minimum exchange period is 2 months.
– Applicants have to start the internship at the end of March 2020.
- Applicant Eligibility:
– Postgraduates enrolled in Master’s degree or PHD degree programs related to the fields and the research topics at NII.
– Applicants who are full-time lecturers or regular officials are prioritized, and will contribute to the institute sending them to the internship after finishing the program.
– Applicants who have already obtained a PHD degree are not acceptable for the internship opportunities.
- Application Requirements:
– Applicants must fill in the registration form downloaded at: http://bit.ly/2lYixBq.
– Applicants choose 03 topics among the topics available in the list of research topics. List of research topics: http://bit.ly/2klrDYK.
– CV (in English).
– Proofs of acceptance provided by professors, lecturers at NII.
– Certificate of enrollment as master/doctoral students from sending institutions.
– NII will not accept applications sent directly.
– Interns taking part in the program have to work on the topic they have chosen and comply with the regulations and statutes at NII. In case of violation, interns will be forced to cancel their internship.
- Internship Allowance:
– NII will support interns with an allowance for stay cost of 5,700 Yen/Day (equivalent to 171,000 Yen/Month) during their stay at NII.
– NII will pay for medical treatment fees except for some specific and injured cases (For example: chronic diseases, dental or vaccine-related problems).
– Interns who have duration of stay over 3 months are acceptable to join the national health insurance. If interns have to pay the local government of the place they are staying at for this insurance fee, they can use the allowance for stay cost given by NII or their personal financial resources. This cost is about 1000 Yen/Month. All procedures must be authorized at the local government offices.
– Interns must pay for other expenses on their own.
- Application deadline:
Please submit application package to International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before 23 September 2019.