International University – Viet Nam National University HCMC would like to announce the information of Student Exchange Program at Lichtenstein University in 2019.
- Application Eligibility:
- Applicable major: Business Administration. For more information about the scholarship program, please visit the website: https://www.uni.li/de/studium/studienprogramme/
- Duration: 4-5 months
- Language: English
- Scholarship Value:
- Living costs: 3,825 EUR (850 EUR per month)
- Travel Expenses: 1,100 EUR (includes round-trip airline ticket and health insurance)
- Required Documents
- English certificate level B2 or above (IELTS 5.5 or above)
- Official transcript (in English)
- Motivation letter (in English)
- Letter of Recommendation (in English)
- Application Nomination Procedure:
Hard-copy of Application package should be submitted at the Office of International Student Service Center (Room A2. 604) before 10 May 2019.
Soft copy of Application package (PDF file) should be sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time of Enrolment: September 2019
Elected candidates are required to present at the Lichtenstein University one week before the time of enrollment, so as to be arrange with accommodation. More detailed information, please visit the website above.