International University would like to announce the Austrian SP24 Fund of Research Visits for ASEA-UNINET member universities. As there is still budget left for 2019 and the first quarter of 2020, you are invited to use this opportunity to trigger projects between partners in South-East-Asia and Austria.
The requirements are as following:
– The duration should be ideally 3-4 weeks (less than 3 weeks is not possible) to trigger new joint research projects and ideas.
– In cases of researchers who already had a research-visit last year and would like to intensify/enrich their cooperation with a specific partner they have visited last year – applications of visits in either of both directions are encouraged for the following year (i.e.2019) or first quarter of 2020.
– Applicants have to fill in the attached application form, outlining the intentions, research plan, schedule etc.
– The application has to be submitted by the Austrian ASEA-UNINET Member University.
– The application forms for SP24 outgoings and incomings are attached.
– Most of the time decisions on SP24 applications will be taken within a maximum time frame of 4 weeks.
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 6 weeks before the planned in or outgoing travel. The programme is administered by the OeAD-GmbH. The approved application has to be submitted to the OeAD-GmbH no later than one month before the planned visit.