IU-VNU would like to call for applicants (2nd and 3rd year students) for full-semester exchange program at ESB School of Business, Reutlingen University in Germany. Exchange program at ESB offers undergraduate courses with a focus on International Business (IB), and International Operations Management (IOM). Outstanding students can apply for TL-Stiftung Scholarships with the value of 5,200 EUR/package.
Course description and program details can be found at: https://www.esb-business-school.de/en/international/
- Time of enrollment: Winter semester 2022-2023:
- IB program: 14 September 2022 – 27 January 2023
- IOM program: 4 October 2022 – 9 February 2023
- Application package requirement:
Please export each document in PDF format and save as Full name – Type of document. Ex: Tran Van A – Transcript of Record (Scale 100).
- Application form of IU-SEaSAP: https://tinyurl.com/47f74zcn
- CV (in English or German)
- 2 latest transcript of records (scale 4 and scale 100) – Request at Office A2.708;
- Motivational letter (about 500 words, clearly indicate you need financial support)
- 2 letter of recommendations from IU-VNU’s lecturers;
- Passport picture (300 x 400 pixels);
- Scanned copy of passport;
- Current certificate of enrolment at IU-VNU (CIM will support you with this if you are eligible for the exchange program).
- Application information and deadline:
Interested applicants please submit the application package to Center for International Mobility (CIM) via email email@example.com before 09 April 2022. The title should clearly state [TL-Stiftung ESB Exchange Winter 221] – Full name – Student ID.
- Program costs:
- Tuition fee: students only pay the tuition fee to IU-VNU before the start of exchange semester (for at least 14 credits/semester).
- Living expenses: 700-900 EUR/month (including rent).
- TL-Stiftung Scholarship:
- Target candidates
- Applicants should be in the second or third year (not first or fourth year) at the university.
- Applicants with financial difficulties who are interested in applying for an exchange semester at ESB Business School and cannot afford it
- Amount: 5,200 EUR/semester
- Eligibility: Candidates should demonstrate a level of proficiency in English and have a suitable GPA:
- Proof of language proficiency include test scores of 6.0 and above in IELTS and a minimum of 750 points in TOEIC or equivalent certification.
- Have an overall GPA above 7.5 with no course under 6.0 (Physical training, Military Education or Political courses are not counted)
- References from professors would raise your chances of being invited to an interview.
- Step 1: You must be nominated as an exchange student to ESB Business School by International Student Service Center.
- Step 2: Once you have been nominated, you would receive an email from exchange coordinator at Reutlingen University including a link for online application on MoveON
- Step 3: Submit all the required documents up on the online system.
- Step 4: Once your application has been completed and accepted, ISSC will provide you with additional information about housing, available courses, important dates, etc. and send you a letter of acceptance in case you need to apply for a Visa.
Note: Should your application be successful, you will need to enroll in at least 3 courses as well as an additional German course.