International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to apply for an exchange program at MCI Management Center Innsbruck with the grant from Austrian government Ernst Mach Grant. The details are as follows:
- Duration: 01 semester or maximum 02 semesters, AY 2021-2022 grants;
- Grant benefits:
+ Monthly grant rate EUR 1,050;
+ Travel costs subsidy of max. EUR 1,000;
- Eligibility: Undergrad and Graduate students
- Major of study: https://www.mci.edu/en/
- For more information: https://grants.at/en/ => Ernst Mach Grant for studying at an Austrian university of applied sciences (Fachhochschule)
- Note: applicants must be nominated by ISSC to MCI Management Center Innsbruck before applying for the Grant. After receiving the Acceptance Letter from MCI, students can apply for the Grant.
- Application Package:
- IU-SEaSAP Application Form https://goo.gl/EhQHoK;
- Motivation Letter (the reasons why they want to study in Austria/at MCI and how studying in Austria fits into their current studies and future plans, etc);
- Recommendation Letters from 02 lecturers (applying for the Grants), can submit later;
- 01 file scan passport;
- Others supporting Certificates (nếu có);
- Transcript of record (scale 100 & 4);
- 02 Digital photos;
- Application deadline:
Application package sent to ISSC – A2.604 (hard copies) and PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org with title <EMG – student name> by 8/1/2021
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students and staffs to participate in The Project for Human Resource Development Scholarship by Japanese Grant Aid (JDS). The details are as follows:
- Number of scholarships: up to 60 slots per year;
- Field of study: correspond to and deal with the target Priority Areas for the social and economic development of Viet Nam.
- Applicant Eligibility: https://jds-scholarship.org/country/vietnam/apply.html
- Other requirements: JDS Fellows are obliged to return and work in Viet Nam for belonging organization at least four years after completing master’s course in Japan in order to make a contribution to the development of Viet Nam through their work in their organizations, complying with the Act of Pledge required by the Ministry of Education and Training.
- Application deadline:
Applicants must submit both online and hard copy by 17:00, 25/12/2020
International University – VNU-HCM would like to announce the spring 2021 exchange program at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (HUFS), Korea for students with the following information:
- Duration: March 1 – June 19, 2021
- Number of available slots: maximum 03 slots
- Support from the program:
- 30% discount on Korean language course fees;
- Buddy and Cultural Exchange Program;
- Opportunity to receive Foreign Language Peer Tutoring Scholarship.
- Eligibility: Undergraduate students who have completed at least 1 semester;
- Registration documents:
- Application form: https://goo.gl/EhQHoK;
- 02 academic transcripts (01 scale 100 and 01 scale 4);
- CV / Resumé;
- Motivational letter (Self introduction and study plan);
- Copy of English / Korean certificate (if any);
- Recommendation letter (optional);
- Copy of passport information page (no need to notarize);
- 02 3×4 photos with white background;
- 01 registration form to stay in dormitory (if needed) – receive form at A2.604;
- 01 Health certificate certified by the doctor (only applicable to students registered to stay in dormitory) – receive form at A2.604;
- For more information: http://international.hufs.ac.kr/
- Deadline for registration: send registration documents to International Student Services Center (A2.604) before October 5, 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite researchers to apply for DAAD Ph.D scholarship 2020 in German. The details are as follows:
- Target candidates:
- Excellently-qualified young academics and scientists who have completed a Master’s degree or Diploma;
- In exceptional cases a Bachelor’s degree at the latest by the time they begin their grant-supported research.
- Duration of scholarship: a maximum of four years
- Applicants should not have graduated any longer than six years before the application deadline.
- Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
- Scholarship value: Depending on academic level, monthly payments of:
euros 850.- for graduates, euros 1,200. – for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel and family allowance;
- Germany language course, etc.
- Program details: http://bit.ly/DAADScholarship
- Application requirements: http://bit.ly/DAADScholarship
- Application deadline:
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal by 15 October, 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in SNU President Fellowship (SPF) 2020 from Seoul National University, Korea. The details are as follows:
- Duration of scholarship: the first three years of their program
- Scholarship eligibility:
- A faculty of major universities WITHOUT Ph.D. degree from developing countries in Asia, Africa, South America etc.
- Newly admitted students to SNU as Ph.D. student for Fall 2020 semester
- Scholarship value:
- Full tuition fee for six semesters;
- KRW 1,500,000~2,000,000 monthly stipend for 3~4 years;
- A round-trip airfare (economy class based on GTS system);
- Korean language training (only evening class during semesters);
- Group Medical Insurance (only for an awardee).
- Program details: http://bit.ly/SPF2020
- Process: Applicants first apply to become a PhD. student at Seoul National University (SNU). After receiving the acceptance letter from SNU, applicants will apply for SNU President Fellowship 2020 (for more information: http://bit.ly/SPF2020
- Application deadline:
- Admission to Seoul National University: March 9 – March 26, 2020
- Application to SPF Scholarship: July 3, 2020
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in exchange program at Lichtenstein University 2020. The details are as follows:
- Application Eligibility:
- Scholarship Value:
- Living costs: 3,825 EUR (850 EUR per month)
- Travel Expenses: 1,100 EUR (includes round-trip airline ticket and health insurance)
- Required Documents
- English certificate level B2 or above (IELTS 5.5 or above)
- Official transcript (in English)
- Motivation letter (in English)
- Letter of Recommendation (in English)
- Application Nomination Procedure:
- Hard-copy of application package should be submitted at the Office of International Student Service Center – ISSC (Room A2. 604) before February 15, 2020.
- Soft copy of Application package (PDF file) should be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com
- Time of Enrollment: May or November, 2020
Elected candidates are required to present at the Lichtenstein University one week before the time of enrollment, so as to be arranged with accommodation. More detailed information, please visit the website above.