International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in exchange program at Lichtenstein University 2020. The details are as follows:
- Application Eligibility:
- Scholarship Value:
- Living costs: 3,825 EUR (850 EUR per month)
- Travel Expenses: 1,100 EUR (includes round-trip airline ticket and health insurance)
- Required Documents
- English certificate level B2 or above (IELTS 5.5 or above)
- Official transcript (in English)
- Motivation letter (in English)
- Letter of Recommendation (in English)
- Application Nomination Procedure:
- Hard-copy of application package should be submitted at the Office of International Student Service Center – ISSC (Room A2. 604) before February 15, 2020.
- Soft copy of Application package (PDF file) should be sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time of Enrollment: May or November, 2020
Elected candidates are required to present at the Lichtenstein University one week before the time of enrollment, so as to be arranged with accommodation. More detailed information, please visit the website above.
Ph.D. Research Assistantship at National Pingtung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan:
- Number of scholarships: 06
- Duration of scholarship: 4 years
- Language of instruction: English
- English requirements: TOEFL iBT 71, IELTS 5.5, TOEIC 785, or BULATS ALTE Level 3; with the advisor’s permission, requirements may be fulfilled by the end of first year of study.
- Tuition waiver
- Stipend of at least TWD 14,000 per month (TWD 8,000 from school; TWD 6,000 from advisor)
- Program details:
- Application requirements:
- Application form;
- Research proposal;
- Chinese or English translations of undergraduate and graduate or equivalent transcripts and diploma;
- A copy of proof of English proficiency level within past two years;
- Two English letters of recommendation;
- A copy of passport or National ID.
- Application deadline: March 31st, 2020
Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia is offering Darmasiswa Scholarship Program Academic Year 2020/2021 to students from several countries including Vietnam. In this one-year scholarship program, students will study Indonesia language (Bahasa Indonesia), as well as Indonesian arts and culture. Students have the opportunity to choose one of 72 universities.
Details of the Scholarship program, as well as the online registration, can be obtained in https://apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/. The registration form, along with all supporting documents, should be submitted online to the aforementioned website no later than 2 March 2020. Applicants with uncompleted documents will not be able to proceed to the interview session.
The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in Ho Chi Minh City would sort the application form and all its supporting documents. The selected candidates are to take an interview session in the Consulate General and proceed to other test that will be conducted by the appointed university.
For further information, please contact Ms. Aghata, Staff of the Socio-Cultural and Information Section, email: email@example.com.
* Announcement from Consul General Hanif Salim, Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City, January 03, 2020*
1. Time and duration: from March to September 2020
2. Location: Taiwan
All qualified candidates with Business Administration or related major, good English ability, and strong motivation in pursuing a master degree at NQU or in Taiwan
This program titled “Taiwan Experience” which means all members will be provided the following Taiwan-rooted practical & academic experiences. And this new program includes:
- Internship (At one of the leading hotels or companies in Kinmen)
- Mandarin courses (To improve future competitiveness)
- Professional training (Both tourism and business fields)
- Pre-sessional courses (To prepare for the postgraduate program at NQU)
5. Expenses covered:
- Free round-trip tickets
- Free accommodation
- Monthly allowance
6. Deadline: 16:00, 9/01/2020 at A2.604 (ISSC)
Please take a look the following videos:
NQU Introduction Video: https://youtu.be/RuMxqtAmJlg
Students’ experience sharing:
Arina’s sharing – https://youtu.be/Tlzk3uwgLPI
Andi’s sharing – https://youtu.be/hzPBwnZguKo
The internship of TEEP students: https://youtu.be/_swHtxD2Y8Y
TEEP graduation video: https://youtu.be/DJuc3LhVe9c
International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in the mobility program at Alliance 4 Universities A4U. The details are as follows:
1. Target candidates: Bachelor students who have completed their first academic year and PhD students who have completed at least one semester at IU-VNU.
Note: Please read the information about the application procedure as well as the course description carefully before applying.
2. Duration of scholarship: from 3 to 5 months
3. Language of instruction: English
4. Scholarship: 850 EUR/living expenses and 1500 EUR for round trip airfare and medical insurance.
5. Program details:
6. Application requirements:
– Proof of English skills if English is not your mother tongue (level B2 of CEFR, TOEFL iBT 90 or equivalent)
– CV/Resume (in English)
– Transcript/ related certificates (in English)
– Motivational Letter
– Copy of Passport (valid for at least 2 years by the time of application).
7. Application deadline:
Application package submitted to International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before 14:00, 03 February, 2020 (PhD student) or 14:00, 9 March 2020 (bachelor student)