IU-VNU would like to call for applicants for the Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt/Oder’s (EUV) Summer Course “The European System of Human Rights Protection” 2023 in Germany. EUV offers the summer course in Frankfurt, Germany, focusing on an integrated treatment of the various European systems and of specifically European issues of human rights protection. 10 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) Points will be awarded to participants of the Summer Course.
Course description and program details can be found at: bit.ly/EUVSummer2023
- Time of enrollment and location: 3 – 14 July 2023, Frankfurt, Germany;
- Application package:
- Application form (download from the website above).
- 02 Official Transcripts (scales 100 and 4.0).
- CV (max. 1 page).
- Letter of motivation (max. 1 page).
- Recommendation letter from a university teacher (preferably in public international law).
- 01 copy of passport information page.
- Proof of competence in English.
- Application information and deadline: Interested applicants submit the application package in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [EUV Summer Course 2023] Full name – Student ID before 16:00, April 24th, 2023.
- Program cost: 540 €, including full tuition costs, accommodation, and meals. Each participant must meet the cost of travel to and from Frankfurt (Oder).