IU-VNU would like to call for applicants for the Munich University of Applied Science (MUAS) “The Journey to Industry 4.0 – From Operational Excellence to Advanced Manufacturing and Smart Supply Chains” Summer School 2023 in Germany.
This summer school offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of Supply Chain Management and Operational Excellence as well as to experience the German education system and the beautiful city of Munich.
Course description and program details can be found at: https://tinyurl.com/yj9uw6re
- Time of enrollment: 17 July to 28 July, 2023 (2 weeks)
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Application package:
- 02 official Transcript of Record (scale 100 and scale 4.0);
- Letter of motivation (300 – 500 words);
- Certificate of English proficiency (level B2 of CEFR, TOEFL iBT 90 or equivalent);
- A copy of passport information page (valid at least 12 months);
- Profile picture.
- How to apply and deadline:
- Interested applicants submit the application package in PDF format to Center for International Mobility (CIM) via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [MUAS Summer School 2023] – Full name – Student ID.
- Deadline: before 4PM, 27 February 2023 (Monday).
- Program cost:
- Program fee: €1,695 including tuition for all courses, company visits (incl. transfers), the official cultural and social program, free internet access at the university and a welcome package.
- Housing: €700 – 1600 depending on the chosen category (individually or at the hotel arranged by the university).
Food: Breakfast will be included in the hotel price. Students will additionally need approx. €10 – €20/day for food.