International University – Viet Nam National University Ho Chi Minh City would like to invite IU students to participate in the Summer School 2020 at Munich University of Applied Sciences, Germany. The details are as follows:
- Program duration: July 13 – July 24, 2020
- Venue: Munich, Germany
- Fees: €1.695 (exclude €650-950 accommodation fee)
- Program details:
Students will take 3 academic courses (Future Supply Chain Management; Digital Operational Excellence; Industry 4.0), company visits and social activities. For more details, please go to: www.hm.edu/summerschool
- Target candidates: Bachelor and Master students who have completed at least one semester at IU-VNU.
Note: Please read the information about the application procedure as well as the course description carefully before applying.
- Application requirements:
– Motivational Letter (300-500 words, on a separate sheet)
– Proof of English skills if English is not your mother tongue (level B2 of CEFR, TOEFL iBT 90 or equivalent)
– Copy of the most recent transcript of records
– Copy of Passport (valid for at least 2 years by the time of application).
- Application deadline:
Application package submitted to International Student Service Center (Room A2.604) before 15 January 2020.