Dear IUers, the Youth Regional Affairs Dialouge – YRAD 2023 is looking for dynamic young leaders ready to shine and eager to share knowledge on political issues in the region.
Does anyone want to join this exciting 8-day YRAD program this summer? Let’s find out with IU-SEaSAP!
- Program time: From July 16 to July 23, 2023 (8 days).
- Topic: Social Issues in the World of Trade and Jobs.
- Venue: Nanyang Technological University Campus, Singapore.
- Fees: Selected candidates will be supported with the costs of attending the program and support for air tickets, living expenses, travel in Singapore, Visa, and Insurance.
- Program fact sheet: https://tinyurl.com/2p8726ea
[𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐘]
Candidate requirement: https://tinyurl.com/2p8upwj4
Deadline for application: Before Sunday, 2 April 2023
Submission of application: Send the complete set of documents as required below to email email@example.com:
Application form to attend the program: https://tinyurl.com/yckfp6z2
Notice: Send the completed application form to email firstname.lastname@example.org before April 2, 2023, with the subject line [YRAD 2023] Full name – Student ID for assistance in reviewing and signing the “University Recommendation” section.
- Transcript showing academic results of the latest semester (PDF format)
- Other supporting documents (CV, Letter of Recommendation from Lecturer, Copy of Passport)
The opportunity to make your CV bright and develop yourself is now in front of you, hurry up prepare your profile and register to become one of 40 international students selected to participate in YRAD 2023!
After receiving an Invitation to attend the program from Nanyang Technological University, students need to submit an application to the Center for International Mobility for assistance with the necessary procedures related to the exchange offered that is regulated by the International University.