NAIK AND RASTOGI INTERNATIONAL AWARD AT IIT BOMBAY, INDIA 2022
IU-VNU would like to call for candidates for Naik and Rastogi International Award for excellence in research in the field of Engineering and Technology 2022 established by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), India. More details are as follows:
- About IIT Bombay and the Award:
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has been ranked #1 Indian University over the past four years by global standards (the top 50 in the 2021 world QS Ranking for engineering and technology);
- The ‘Naik and Rastogi International Award’ is envisaged to be the most prestigious award in South East Asia;
- Value of award: INR Lakh (USD 13.200) and a citation (the award will be presented and a citation on work of the awardee will be read out at the ceremony in the first week of August 2022 tentatively). Besides, it is expected that the awardee will visit IIT Bombay and present their research work and interact with the faculty and students (depending on the situation of Covid-19).
- Candidate requirements:
- Individuals from academics or the most acclaimed researchers, institutes engaged in research in the field of engineering and technology with impact in the real world with professional contributions over at least the last 10 years .
- Age limit: up to the age of 50 (for males) and 55 (for females).
- Selection process:
- The professional contributions of the nominees will be evaluated based on the technical, economic and societal impact.
- The announcement of the award will be made by IIT Bombay in the middle of June 2022.
- Application guidance:
Submit your application package to Center for International Mobility (CIM) and send the PDF file to email@example.com before 15 January 2022 for being supported with necessary paperwork before getting nominated to IIT Bombay. A full application package requires:
- Application form: https://tinyurl.com/yckkz5km
- A CV containing the following information:
- Fellowships of National/International bodies engineering and/or science academics/bodies;
- Awards and honors;
- Editorship of journals;
- Books published;
- The most significant publications in the entire career (up to 10);
- Other important contribution like books, outstanding technical reports, review articles, professional/technical investigation/consulting reports (up to 10);
- List of patents filed and granted;
- List of technology transfers and licensing;
- List of international journal publications.
- A copy of the Passport information page (still valid at least 2 years).