IU-VNU would like to call for applicants for the Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt/Oder’s (EUV) Summer Course “The European System of Human Rights Protection” 2023 in Germany. EUV offers the summer course in Frankfurt, Germany, focusing on an integrated treatment of the various European systems and of specifically European issues of human rights protection. 10 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) Points will be awarded to participants of the Summer Course.
Course description and program details can be found at: bit.ly/EUVSummer2023
- Time of enrollment and location: 3 – 14 July 2023, Frankfurt, Germany;
- Application package:
- Application form (download from the website above).
- 02 Official Transcripts (scales 100 and 4.0).
- CV (max. 1 page).
- Letter of motivation (max. 1 page).
- Recommendation letter from a university teacher (preferably in public international law).
- 01 copy of passport information page.
- Proof of competence in English.
- Application information and deadline: Interested applicants submit the application package in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [EUV Summer Course 2023] Full name – Student ID before 16:00, April 24th, 2023.
- Program cost: 540 €, including full tuition costs, accommodation, and meals. Each participant must meet the cost of travel to and from Frankfurt (Oder).
Dear IUers, the Youth Regional Affairs Dialouge – YRAD 2023 is looking for dynamic young leaders ready to shine and eager to share knowledge on political issues in the region.
Does anyone want to join this exciting 8-day YRAD program this summer? Let’s find out with IU-SEaSAP!
- Program time: From July 16 to July 23, 2023 (8 days).
- Topic: Social Issues in the World of Trade and Jobs.
- Venue: Nanyang Technological University Campus, Singapore.
- Fees: Selected candidates will be supported with the costs of attending the program and support for air tickets, living expenses, travel in Singapore, Visa, and Insurance.
- Program fact sheet: https://tinyurl.com/2p8726ea
[𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐘]
Candidate requirement: https://tinyurl.com/2p8upwj4
Deadline for application: Before Sunday, 2 April 2023
Submission of application: Send the complete set of documents as required below to email email@example.com:
Application form to attend the program: https://tinyurl.com/yckfp6z2
Notice: Send the completed application form to email firstname.lastname@example.org before April 2, 2023, with the subject line [YRAD 2023] Full name – Student ID for assistance in reviewing and signing the “University Recommendation” section.
- Transcript showing academic results of the latest semester (PDF format)
- Other supporting documents (CV, Letter of Recommendation from Lecturer, Copy of Passport)
The opportunity to make your CV bright and develop yourself is now in front of you, hurry up prepare your profile and register to become one of 40 international students selected to participate in YRAD 2023!
After receiving an Invitation to attend the program from Nanyang Technological University, students need to submit an application to the Center for International Mobility for assistance with the necessary procedures related to the exchange offered that is regulated by the International University.
IU-VNU would like to call for applicants for the Munich University of Applied Science (MUAS) “The Journey to Industry 4.0 – From Operational Excellence to Advanced Manufacturing and Smart Supply Chains” Summer School 2023 in Germany.
This summer school offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of Supply Chain Management and Operational Excellence as well as to experience the German education system and the beautiful city of Munich.
Course description and program details can be found at: https://tinyurl.com/yj9uw6re
- Time of enrollment: 17 July to 28 July, 2023 (2 weeks)
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Application package:
- 02 official Transcript of Record (scale 100 and scale 4.0);
- Letter of motivation (300 – 500 words);
- Certificate of English proficiency (level B2 of CEFR, TOEFL iBT 90 or equivalent);
- A copy of passport information page (valid at least 12 months);
- Profile picture.
- How to apply and deadline:
- Interested applicants submit the application package in PDF format to Center for International Mobility (CIM) via email email@example.com with the subject [MUAS Summer School 2023] – Full name – Student ID.
- Deadline: before 4PM, 27 February 2023 (Monday).
- Program cost:
- Program fee: €1,695 including tuition for all courses, company visits (incl. transfers), the official cultural and social program, free internet access at the university and a welcome package.
- Housing: €700 – 1600 depending on the chosen category (individually or at the hotel arranged by the university).
Food: Breakfast will be included in the hotel price. Students will additionally need approx. €10 – €20/day for food.
IU-VNU would like to call for applicants for the Summer Program – Paris and the keys to Luxury Business in France. Rennes SB exchange program’s objective is to get fundamental knowledge on how and why French luxury brands are so successful where applicants will learn about the history of luxury and the current strategy of luxury brands, and visit luxury companies to meet the people who are making these brands so unique.
Course description and program details can be found at: https://tinyurl.com/ykphbmd3
- Time of enrollment: July 3 to July 13, 2022
- Location: Paris, France
- Application package:
- 02 Official Transcripts (scales 100 and 4.0);
- Motivational letter;
- Proof of English proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- 01 copy of passport information page;
- Passport photo.
- Application information and deadline: Interested applicants submit the application package in PDF format to Center for International Mobility (CIM) via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [Rennes SB Summer Program in Paris 2022] – Full name – Student ID before May 18, 2022.
- Program cost:
- With accommodation (11 nights, individual room in a student residence): 1950€ for partner universities
- Without accommodation: 1495€ for partner universities