IU-VNU would like to call for applicants for the INTERNATIONAL STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM (ISEP) for the academic year 2023-2024. There will also be financial support through ISEP Accessibility Scholarship.
Course description and program details can be found at: https://www.isepstudyabroad.org/planning/finances/study-abroad-scholarships/isep-accessibility-scholarship
Time of enrollment:
- Fall semester: August – December, 2023
- Whole academic year 2023-2024: August, 2023 – May, 2024
- Location: applicants can apply for up to 5 universities in the ISEP system.
- Application package:
- Application form found at https://cim.hcmiu.edu.vn/incoming/supporting-documents/
- CV in English
- Transcripts (scales 4.0 100; students can request at hcmiu.edu.vn)
- 2 letter of recommendations from school’s lecturers
- Motivation letter (maximum 500 words)
- Scan of passport information page
- IELTS or TOEFL certificate
- Application information: Interested applicants submit the application package in PDF format to Center for International Mobility (CIM) via CIM’s application portal. Application deadline: 25/01/2023.
- Program cost
- ISEP Application Fee (paid through ISEP Portal): 100 USD
- ISEP Placement Fee: 325 USD (for 1 semester); 425 USD (for 2 semesters)
- ISEP Insurance (paid to ISEP): TBC
- Tuition fee (paid to IU-VNU): (tentative) 14 IU credits x tuition rate
- Program fee (paid to IU-VNU): 3,500 USD
- Visa, round trip flight ticket: depends on country
- ISEP Accessibility Scholarship
- Value: 1100 USD
- Recipients are chosen via a lottery system after the submission of a brief application that establishes financial need, demographics, and a short personal biography..
- The scholarship award will be announced by late April.