IU-VNU would like to call for applicants for the MCI Summer Program 2022 in Austria. MCI summer program offers undergraduate courses with a focus on Innovation and Business/Entrepreneurship. Students can mix or take discipline-related courses. In addition, MCI Summer Program 2022 also offers online courses due to Covid-19. There will be 02 tuition-fee-waiver slots (both online and offline) for 02 outstanding students.
Course description and program details can be found at: https://tinyurl.com/2pk6pxdk
- Time of enrollment: 30 May to 24 June 2022
- Location: MCI Management Center Innsbruck, Austria
- Application package:
- 02 Official Transcripts (CIM will support students with this document);
- Motivational letter;
- 01 copy of passport information page;
- Application information and deadline: Interested applicants submit the application package in PDF format to Center for International Mobility (CIM) via email email@example.com before 31 January 2022.
- Program cost:
- Tuition fee: Waived for 02 IU students (both offline and online)
MCI’s summer program fee DOES NOT include plane tickets, visa processing fees, housing or any personal expenses (e.g. meals, traveling, etc.).
Privately funded students: the program fees are as follows:
- Online: 250 EUR
- Offline: 350 EUR
Housing is not included in the summer program package, but MCI will assist participants to find housing in Innsbruck for the duration of the program.
- Estimated cost (for rent, food and leisure activities): approx. 1,000 EUR (3 weeks).